The Medium Raven Wrap is idenitical to our Large Raven Wrap but it will fit a tripod that is shorter, and can accomodate tripod legs that are at least 12" long on the upper leg mounting surface.
Stripped down, the Raven Wrap adds minimal weight and negligible mass to shooter’s tripod while giving him or her the ability to run single strap MOLLE pouches, accessory straps for shooting supports or vegetation, and house at least (15) 14” zip ties on the tripod for use in vegging up or aid in hide construction. The accessory straps are stored on the inboard side of the leg sleeves and remain completely out of the way until needed. The laser-cut MOLLE slots on the leg sleeves can also act as jute tying points as well. Wrapped around the leg sleeves is shock cord to act as veg tie points, and is fully adjustable for desired tension.
Fully assembled, the Raven Wrap allows for 3 different laser-cut MOLLE panels to fill the gap between the upper legs of the tripod, allowing the user to attach pouches to both the outside or inside of the panels. The kit ships in the primary accessory pouch that can then be attached to one of the panels for gear, tools, food, etc…. The primary accessory pouch has a clear sleeve pocket on the outboard side, to be used for dope cards or any pertinent information for the mission or training. Attached to the 3 legs is a mesh hammock that spans underneath the tripod between each leg, allowing for temporary storage of frequently used gear.
- (1) Primary Accessory Pouch
- (3) Leg Sleeves
- (1) MOLLE Panel (Additional MOLLE Panels available for purchase)
- (3) Accessory Straps
- (1) Hammock
- (3) Shock cord lengths for veg ties
- (3) Adhesive-backed Hook Strips to ensure the sleeves don’t shift or rotate once installed.
Product is compatible with:
- Really Right Stuff – TFCT-24
- Really Right Stuff – TFCT-34
- Any tripod with a mounting surface of at least 12" in length
- Material – 500D Cordura
- This product will fit tripods with the measurement on the exposed mounting surface for the TNR legs sleeves on the upper leg of 12" or longer